• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problem Taking pics with canon s 400 (1 Viewer)

myelvis

Hi all,

I have a canon S-400 . The problem is everytime i try to take pics using the manual mode it shows the "Camera shaking " sign on the LCD screen . I have tried every damn setting and it simply won't go away . Due to this all the pics i take ,especially during night , are blurred .

Please help me to fix that .

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi myelvis and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Moderators and Admin. Staff.
Although I can't help you myself, I'm sure one of our experts will be along shortly.
Chris

Hi Myelvis,

I'm afraid I can't help with your query, but hopefully someone will be along shortly who can. However I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you on behalf of Admin and the Moderators to Bird Forum :t:

Hopefully you will find some assistance with your query.

Generally the camera will show the camera shake warning if the shutter speed is lower than 1/30th or 1/60th sec, nightshots will need a tripod and cable release. If you can give a bit more detail about shutter speeds and aperture settings + iso setting we should be able to sort you out

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back