• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird safe flea control? (1 Viewer)

agirlnamedrita

We got a puppy about a month ago and he had fleas...He was to young to treat so we just bathed him often...well the fleas have gotten in our carpets and furniture and I want to treat my home...but i have over 30 birds and I want something that is safe for them...I want the fleas gone but I don't want to lose my birds in the process...Is there anything I can use that would be safe?

Hi

I think you may have surfed into the wrong forum - this forum's for all things Wild, not captive, birds.

Regards

Alan

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back