• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Samsung Tablet for Viewing Pictures (1 Viewer)

i321587

I've recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tabley Tab 2 10.1. I've copied a lot of my bird pictures across and am very happy with the results with one exception.

I can't seem to find an app which will allow ALL the following three options:-

1. Search by file name - all the pictures have a unique file name which includes the species, location and date; so I would ideally like to be able to search for example "Shelduck", "Titchwell" or "December" but not necessily all three.

2. The option to display the file name with the image.

3. The option of scrolling through the found images by simply swiping the screen rather than having to go back to the list of found images each time.

Several apps seem to offer either one or two of these requirments but I can't find one that offers all three.

How do other members find and view pictures on their tablets?

Thanks in anticipation.

Tony

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back