• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a free bird bath today. I was out waking the dogs and was thinking about how to make a better bird bath (i'm not joking) and I saw a sweet bird bath by the curb and a guy was there loading a truck. I asked and he gave. Now it's in my side yard. How cool is that.

I got a free bird bath today. I was out waking the dogs and was thinking about how to make a better bird bath (i'm not joking) and I saw a sweet bird bath by the curb and a guy was there loading a truck. I asked and he gave. Now it's in my side yard. How cool is that.

nice one :t:

2012 allocation of 'good luck' used up then!........nothing left for bino's.....:-O

I'll post here, but I'm not the kind to post over and over to bump my chances up.

Me neither really, not actually been thinking about the potential prize, it's been quite fun on here this evening.

My final guess of the evening - disco ball - hope it's not right!!

Night all.

Me neither really, not actually been thinking about the potential prize, it's been quite fun on here this evening.

My final guess of the evening - disco ball - hope it's not right!!

Night all.

it's not right... I agree that it is becomming a fun thread - night night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back