• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Complaints about the new look RSPB forums (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

There's a thread in the new look RSPB forums that has seen quite a few changes after been unavailable since about Monday or Tuesday and just came back online today. There have been quite alot of complaints about how difficult it is to navigate the new look forums and it seems by the posts that I have read that it appears to be very difficult to download bird and wildlife, photos and videos. I've also posted in that thread. It will be quite interesting to see what the RSPB say hopefully when they reply back tomorrow.
Ian.

I've searched too, can't find my way to the forums.

Ian, I wish I could have a go at answering that one. I have not been able to get back onto the RSPB forum at all.

It's been affecting people in different ways, but that thread is up to nearly 100 posts just this evening. And there's one member of that forum says he won't post again their.
I've been able to access the RSPB forums since just before 6.00pm.
Ian.

It all seems to be back up and running for me as well this morning, though I couldn't access the community side of things yesterday.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back