• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bay of Biscay (1 Viewer)

Morning Folks,
Thats us now underway back home to France.
There has not been much around to be honest, there was the occasional Gannet, some Gulls at long range, an un-identified Shearwater and some dolphins briefly.
One morning whilst still dark I caught a quick glimpse of something flying around the upper bridge, I still havent decided if it was a small bat or a large moth! It definitely wasn't a bird though.
Thanks for reading and the next time you'll hear from me will be offshore in the Congo in February
Cheerz

Thanks for reading and the next time you'll hear from me will be offshore in the Congo in February
Cheerz

I´m really look forward to it! And same time I'm envy to you... sometimes I wonder why in earth I sit here in office all these long days when there is so much more exciting jobs around the world...:-C

Morning Folks,
Thats us now underway back home to France.
There has not been much around to be honest, there was the occasional Gannet, some Gulls at long range, an un-identified Shearwater and some dolphins briefly.
One morning whilst still dark I caught a quick glimpse of something flying around the upper bridge, I still havent decided if it was a small bat or a large moth! It definitely wasn't a bird though.
Cheerz

It's been a right riveting read Offman!....All the best for February in the "Congo".....might get a few Skimmers there?

Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back