• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Springwatch 2017 (1 Viewer)

Ratings for the main show have been between 1.72m to 2.75m. I believe that's similar to last year so it seems to holding up even after 12 years.

I enjoyed it this series, it went in very fast for 3 weeks normally it feels longer. I thaught it was different to have Martin as a roving reporter in different parts in the UK instead of having him crawl in a ditch, pond etc I thought the parts in Scotland with The Beavers & Pine Martin's were great though could have been interesting if they filmed a Black Grouse lack or something. As much as I enjoyed Unsprung I wasn't that thrilled with the guests this time round, would have been nice to see our usual young naturalists on like we usually have like Lizzie Guntrip, Georgia Locock etc. Would have been better if Unsprung was on after the show but overall it was a good series.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back