• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lightroom plugin for Bird Photographers (1 Viewer)

mjmw

formally known as mw_aurora
Nature Data LR - I have been working on a new plugin for Adobe Lightroom 2 that allows nature photographers to add species information to their photos within the Lightroom library. After a couple of months of development and testing, I am making the latest release available as a public beta.

Read more on my blog.

Thanks to gmax for his help with the WP list and Italian species names :t:

It won't install on mine, gives an XML error. LR2. Shame, as it looks interesting, and a lot of work gone in.

Mine says "error updating the schema, plugin disabled", and in the author tools section, the last message says ;

NatureMetadataDefinitionFile.lua:135: attempt to compare nil with number

If that helps anyone :)

A great plugin Mark,it works fine on my machine and I have been busy using it this evening,very useful indeed;thanks for sharing. :t::t:

Thanks for the feedback. Make sure you also comment on my blog or email me to make sure I see any issues you get - thanks!

I posted a fix this morning (about 8:00 eastern US time, Thursday), so try downloading again and re-installing. If you need more help, let me know.

Last edited:
Wow! That is just so cool.

Please, please, please can you add an African list? Preferably around June when I'm off to Southern Africa.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back