• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where am I? (1 Viewer)

yupp, it's a crag martin from western carpathians (romania). B :)

Attachments

• IMG_8808 - Kopie (2).JPG
    IMG_8808 - Kopie (2).JPG
    366.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_8829 - Kopie.JPG
    IMG_8829 - Kopie.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 134
Too difficult (?) for what am I? so where am I? Taken at Sker Point, South Wales this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    360.3 KB · Views: 168
black redstart perched on top of the darker pole, in front of the house? but on top of the green bush i see another birdlike blob which could be a song thrush or something.

Spot on with your second guess Lou:t: It's not actually on the tree though (it's behind it) and it's not a Song Thrush. Anybody want a stab at the species?

Rich

See if I can get lucky again, right-hand side in the long grass directly in front of the three branches that are leaning to the right together?

Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back