• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon 8x32SEs for sale! (1 Viewer)

Blincodave

I have just posted an ad for these stunning mint binos in the Used Equipment section. I have decided to keep the 10 x 42 SEs and offer the 8x32SEs at a bargain price of £339.

Blincodave said:
I have just posted an ad for these stunning mint binos in the Used Equipment section. I have decided to keep the 10 x 42 SEs and offer the 8x32SEs at a bargain price of £339.

Dave-I'm currently looking for a set of 8x32 SEs to complement my 10x42s-why are you selling the 8x32s? Maybe I won't bother getting the 8x32s, although I thought my wife might like them-she uses Pentax DCF SP 10x43s and was recently complaining it was hard to pick up a target, and thought maybe the 8s would help her out. I know you've had plenty of time to compare the two, and wanted to get your opinion. Thanks...Rod

RCMann said:
Dave-I'm currently looking for a set of 8x32 SEs to complement my 10x42s-why are you selling the 8x32s? Maybe I won't bother getting the 8x32s, although I thought my wife might like them-she uses Pentax DCF SP 10x43s and was recently complaining it was hard to pick up a target, and thought maybe the 8s would help her out. I know you've had plenty of time to compare the two, and wanted to get your opinion. Thanks...Rod

Simple economics Rod. Your wife would find them excellent. Very light, superb depth of field and razor sharp. I simply prefer the extra magnification of the 10s and I could use the cash!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back