• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Northern Ireland (1 Viewer)

J Garrett

NI Shutterbug
Hi everyone.
I'm from Newtownards, County Down, Northern Ireland and I recently bought my first DSLR camera (a little Nikon D40).
Basically I went for the D40 after I'd read Ken Rockwell's review of it and my results so far can be viewed by clicking on my signature.
Anyhow, I'm always looking for tips and advice to help improve my photos and I'm certainly open to constructive criticisms - should you decide to view my images.
Bye for now, JG :t:

Hello John. On behalf of all the staff and moderators, welcome to BirdForum.Enjoy yourself here. Please feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.Look forward to maybe seeing some of your photos in the gallery.

Hello JG,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. You've got some pretty good images there. I'll be interested to see how they change over time. Glad to have you join us.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back