• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Incoming! Updated 10x42 and 8x42 ZRS HD (1 Viewer)

You guys beat me to this..:)

They are available online for pre-order, which will be shipped to you on 1/1/2015.

Here are some pictures

2015 ZRS HD 8x42

2015 ZRS HD 10x42

We have a special treat for our BirdForum members. Use coupon code: BIRDFORUM to save $35 when you pre-order them

Thank you for your support. Please feel free to PM me if you have any question.

Charles

Attachments

• fyj06-1-sma.jpg
    fyj06-1-sma.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 105
  • fyj06-32-sma.jpg
    fyj06-32-sma.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
We have a special treat for our BirdForum members. Use coupon code: BIRDFORUM to save $35 when you pre-order them

Thank you for your support. Please feel free to PM me if you have any question.

Charles

That's generous at almost 15%, thanks Charles ! :t:

Both Steve and I should be getting some review units some time in the next couple of days.

Thank you Charles. :)

I got the 8's a month back. Great! The focus has some slack (at least on mine) when you switch directions. Big nice picture though. Built tough!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back