• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a good way to look at things, I remember many years ago going through my list and cleaing it up... in my youth I was a bit too tick happy, I've much better birding morals now.

I did the very same - although have now managed to see a few of the more dodgy possibles of my youth. A few more to see before I can add them to my life list proper though!

thats why i took up photography. then you always have a record shot that you cant id:-O

I know how that feels - must upgrade to a proper camera one day, although the amount of gear I already lug I'd need someone to help me carry more :-O

Thats where I'm at too.

Recently I was at Musselburgh gull roost at the end of the day with a low sun, right behind me. The colours of gulls' legs really stood out and it made such a difference. Although I still couldn't find my first Med:C

You'll know it when you see one - quite ghostly looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back