• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from North Wales (1 Viewer)

littlearthur

Hello everybody. I live in North Wales and go to the rSPB reserve at Conwy once in a while. Also watch round my smallholding. Saw a few little egrets at Conwy recently and a kingfisher. I'm no expert but I do like birds and try to encourage them into the garden. The bird feeders are always kept full and I get bluetits nesting in boxes and - my very favourite - swallows nesting in the barn. I'm waiting for them to return now. Any sightings yet - I expect they are on their way.

Hi littlearthur,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I think a few swallows have been seen - spring is finally here.

Hi littlearthur and a warm welcome to Bird Forum from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Hi and welcome
I managed to get to Conway recently and hope to go again soon (to the RSPB reserve). Is that where you saw the Kingfisher ?-if so can you tell me where it was (and if not can you also tell me where) ?
Thanks
Dave

Welcome From another NWB (North Wales Birder)

We're a friendly bunch here on BF.

I suppose living in Conwy and being a regular visitor to the RSPB reserve of the little forum for north wales birders.

Kingfisher

David Smith said:
Hi and welcome
I managed to get to Conway recently and hope to go again soon (to the RSPB reserve). Is that where you saw the Kingfisher ?-if so can you tell me where it was (and if not can you also tell me where) ?
Thanks
Dave

Hello Dave. Yes, it was at the RSPB reserve at Conwy :D . Saw it from the first hide along the route with the help of one of the volunteers.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back