• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Arnova Tablet (1 Viewer)

Henry B

My Arnova tablet is playing up and some info would help . All the Apps have disapeared , I,ve tried all the usual things like rebooting to factory settings and going through downlods etc . They are all listed in the manage Apps section as being there . Any suggestions to get them back on screen ? .Thanks in advance ....henry b.

Are the apps missing from the home screen? If so, you have several home screens, are you on the correct one? If its worse than that you may need to reset the tablet.

Google arnova reset, but back up any important stuff first. This will return your tablet to factory settings so you will need to re-load your apps, but that should be automatically done once you log on to your Google (gmail) account.

Pete

Thanks for the info Pete , but sofar nothing has worked . I phoned there helpline today but still no joy , they seemingly don,t have a fix for this problem . I cann,t get an internet conection now , so looks like I,m out of luck ,blast . ...henry

Thanks for this , But I have tried downloading arnova updates before and I always get a corrupt file note .and end back at square one . .I think I,ll treat my self and get a new tablet ....hb

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back