• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sizing difficulties (1 Viewer)

kim

Could someone please advise when using A4 paper how to select the image to be of a different size. I want to print on A4, images which only take up approx 2/3 of the paper. Many thanks, there is probably a very simple explanation but in set up I can only find paper size.

Hi Kim

It's years since I've had to do any printing, but I wonder if exploring the Lables option might help you, as you can make various settings in there from memory.

I am using photoshop and want to print on A4 with about a five cm margin on all four sides.

In Photoshop Elements when you press Print, as well as the opportunity to select paper size etc, at the bottom of the panel there is a button marked "More options". If you click on that, you get an option to set the border thickness.

I don't know if that will definitely work for you, but it might be worth trying.

Malcolm

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back