• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski 10x40 habicht new at only 410 euro on amazon.de . Possible scam ? (1 Viewer)

hi , i saw an habicht 10x40 new at only 410 euro on amazon.de. How could be possible ? The Seller have a good feedback . I think its a scam. The seller also have an nikon EDG 8x32 new at only 700 euro . https://www.amazon.de/Swarovski-Fer...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Z67FQ3G0S65JK2P4FS17

The link says 970 Euros, so seems to be a bait and switch. Did have a Zeiss 20x60 in the list at 2200 Euros, which transformed to 7000 on clicking the link.
Ebay is always good for entertainment value.

hi , i saw an habicht 10x40 new at only 410 euro on amazon.de. How could be possible ? The Seller have a good feedback . I think its a scam. The seller also have an nikon EDG 8x32 new at only 700 euro . https://www.amazon.de/Swarovski-Fer...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Z67FQ3G0S65JK2P4FS17

Now 873 EUR (about right price) when you open the page to the Habicht 10x40 W...410 EUR was maybe a typo on the small add within the WGA page you highlighted?!

Highlighted page, the Habicht 10x40 WGA (green armored version) at 970 EUR is also about correct pricing.

Last edited:
thank you guys , now i see 969 euro. ,strange anyway, in this case is the same situations with the nikon EDG at 700 euro, i was prepared to buy one at this price , not a chance ! To good to be true.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back