• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hey, anyone bird around the telford and stafford area? or the aberystwyth area? (1 Viewer)

mcmerlin

Yo, i'm from a small town called Newport, in Shropshire- its kinda inbetween Telford and Stafford. my favourite haunt is aqualate mere national nature reserve, but i also walk many footpaths in the area to find new birds. does anyone else bird in this area? or for that matter anywhere near Telford or Stafford. Also, i am a student at Aberystwyth university, in wales, and so i spend a lot of time in aber. i bird round the town, the seafront, constitution hill, tanwyblch, and pendinas mainly. also i volunteer at bwlch nant yr arian. and i go up ynys-hir quite a bit as i have mates volunteering there. anyone else bird in any of these plaaces? got any secrets to share? if you're willing to, i might have useful info for you aswell.

Hi mcmerlin and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

We've quite a few members from Shropshire & Wales... I'm sure you'll come across some of them soon

D

thanks guys. i just have one gripe.........you dont seem to have ceredigion(cardiganshire) as a county under wales, on the forums. i wanted to ask if anyone birded around aberystwyth y'see. or is it included under a different county?

thanks guys. i just have one gripe.........you dont seem to have ceredigion(cardiganshire) as a county under wales, on the forums. i wanted to ask if anyone birded around aberystwyth y'see. or is it included under a different county?

Hello Mcmerlin, welcome to Birdforum. Have a look on the 'your local patch' thread, there's quite a few round your neck of the woods.

Al.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back