• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Live Czech Webcam (1 Viewer)

Jay, with several Willow Tits, Nuthatch, an injured Great White Egret and loads of Siskins etc. today:

Attachments

• 2015-12-30 Jay.jpg
    2015-12-30 Jay.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
On tuesday the 5th of january in sight of the feeder were, two white storks, a grey heron, great white egret, on The feeder good numbers of great tits, blue tits, siskins, greenfinch, a few tree sparrow, as well as willow tit, and coal tit, a Great spotted woodpecker, a jay, collarded dove, along with a hawfinch lovely views, today Thursday 7th of january along with the same birds seen near the feeder before, was a roe deer beautiful to see, Was seen a couple of times, along with the same birds seen on the feeder monday minus the hawfinch and woodpecker, and coal tit, collared dove and jay, were two nuthatch together.

Last edited:
I hope it's realised the Storks, Great White Egret and deer are recovering, captive injured animals. However the Grey Heron can fly, so must be a crafty interloper.

I'm beginning to suspect that one or two of the Willow Tits are Marsh Tits, but they're another pairing I find hopelessly confusing.

Yes I agree about the willow tits or marsh tit statement I need time with them when viewing them, thou I think both are showing here, but they never rest long enough like the siskins or great tits, there jizz/characteristics seem to be all over the place when active like this, If that makes any sense..

Nuthatch, G S Woodie, Hawfinch, Willow Tit among the visitors this morning. The Hawfinch didn't stay long but may be back.

Attachments

• Makov1.jpg
    Makov1.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Makov2.jpg
    Makov2.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Makov3.jpg
    Makov3.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 102
Jay's being the dominant species at the Table this morning but Great Tits,Tree Sparrow,Nuthatch and Hawfinch coming,once the Jay flies off.A nice watch to start the day off.

There are also 2 Nuthatches visiting. The other day there were some Yellowhammers ground-feeding in the middle distance, a species I've not seen here before.

Fantastic webcam - only took a couple of seconds to rack up some species I would give anything to see at my feeders

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back