• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vortex Razor 10x42 (1 Viewer)

Robert Moore

I was at Cabelas today checking out some binoculars and the 10x42 Razor had made in China on the left barrel where it use to say made in Japan. I didn't notice any difference in the optical quality but I thought that was interesting.

That's kinda crazy. The price is the same too. I'll admit the MIC stuff IS improving but I can't see them in the $1000 binocular market yet. I'd have to pass.

I'd pass too at that price. Vortex razor spotters are Chinese too.

Thank you for these informations. Generelly I don't mind where the products are made but spotters or binos or what else produced in China and sold at high prices is not acceptable.

BTW just recently, after buying a few Stetson cowboy hats (yes, I like them) I found out that Stetson also offers leather belts. But I had to learn that these are made in China, too. How does it fit into this picture?

Attachments

• Stetson hats Donald Trump Dustin Noblitt with hats 20170717.jpg
    Stetson hats Donald Trump Dustin Noblitt with hats 20170717.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 135
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back