• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnel natureview roof 8x42 or bushnell trophy roof 8x42 (1 Viewer)

Bushnell Natureview roof 8x42 or Bushnell Trophy roof 8x42

I must buy a binoculars, but I must choose between the Bushnell Natureview roof 8x42 and the Bushnell Trophy roof 8x42. What do you believe which is better for the birdwatching? Thanks

Regards

Manuél Marra

Last edited:
Manuél Marra said:
I must buy a binoculars, but I must choose between the Bushnell Natureview roof 8x42 and the Bushnell Trophy roof 8x42. What do you believe which is better for the birdwatching? Thanks

Regards

Manuél Marra

The Trophy has a much better built quality and will last you longer.
Tey have more or less similar optics, but the Natureview is plastic junk.

bushnell naturview, trophy or sportsman?

I must buy a binoculars, but I must choose between the Bushnell Natureview roof 10x42, the Bushnell Trophy roof 10x42 and the Bushnell 10x42 sporstsman binoculars. What do you believe which is better for the birdwatching? Thanks

The 10x is a bit more trouble to find a good bin than the 8x, so I would hold off guessing on this till someone has some experience to make a better call.

Actually, I have the sportsman
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=55039
Don't get those. I give them to my kids, as they tend to drop things. You can see deer and stuff like that, not little birds in dark bushes.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back