• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Phone Skope adapter (1 Viewer)

MichelleOhio

Has anyone tried these yet? I'm trying to find the length and diameter of the ZR Prime ED2 20-60mm EP. Going to give it a shot.

I use them all the time with the Leica Televid APO 82 and 65, with my iPhone 5s. Finding the correct eye relief is key. For my setup the eyecup must be two clicks out for vignette-free imaging. A little hands-on playing around with your system will likely be necessary to find the sweet spot, after which repeatability should be straightforward.

Here's a link to some slow-motion video I took with the setup last week: http://youtu.be/9YYOLKniezo
Be sure to watch in HD

Go to Phoneskope.com and enter your phone and scope models and the site will tell you what pieces you need. If that doesn't work, try emailing Cheston Davis [email protected] as he can help you if you need custom measurements. It's a great family-owned company. Good luck!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back