• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Colorado USA What type of Blue Bird? (1 Viewer)

CoMtMan

Not many birds out today weather moved in more snow... but I did get a bluebird. I normally call these mountain bluebirds but after looking at the book I think its either a western bluebird or an eastern bluebird.

Lighting was really bad sorry not the greatest picture.

Attachments

• Light_March 26, 2010_0003_772x600.jpg
    Light_March 26, 2010_0003_772x600.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 83
man you guys are awesome.... I forgot to add it was making 3 chirps then bouncing up and down. I thought it was a warning but it would then fly to another branch and do it again a few times and fly off to more trees and do it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back