• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Artist in search of others. (1 Viewer)

Stunning artwork! I think I'm going to spend one of these days an hour or so just enjoying your paintings when I need a break from studying & work.

Elina

Hi Elina:
Thanks for your comments. Enjoyed your sketches. Sketching was a major gap in my skills. I was guided by Steve Morvell. He took me from 'stiff' drawing to 10 sec sketches & 10 min pen and wash. Sketching is instant gratification in comparison to my major works. In many ways I prefer the results!
Steve

Haha, great pic! :-O I wish the Finnish birds did the same! (Perhaps I should try sketghing in the middle of the woods in the winter with peanuts scattered all around and see, what would happen...)

Elina

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back