• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Season's Greetings (1 Viewer)

timwootton

B :)B :) Best Wishes B :)B :)

I thought I'd start a 'happy hols' thread - just to save me the hassle of popping into everybody's individual thread.
Please feel free to post your own greetings to one and all here - that way we're sure not to miss anyone out.
So - regadless of creed or custom - I wish you all the best for the festive period and many thanks for all the support and encourgement over the past year.

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 100
Good Idea Tim.

Happy Christmas, or solstice, or holidays or December, or end of year or whatever other terms you may or may not use, to you and yours whatever, whoever and wherever you are.

Mike

Attachments

• greets-2008.jpg
    greets-2008.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 83
Merry Xmas and winter soltice and Hannaka, Divali etc etc etc, See you all in the New year (for those of you who havnt already started a new year.....)

Wont post the robin again as it wont compete against tose already here............

I love your robins guys, but I fear the species is becoming a little typecast.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Art Forum Crowd!

Attachments

• robinxmas.jpg
    robinxmas.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 88
Merry Christmas to you all however you take it.

Here's a Robin by a favourite method when bored: put your pen where you want the eye to be, then shut your eyes and draw bird without lifting pen off the paper. Results variable...

Attachments

• DSC_0022 copy.jpg
    DSC_0022 copy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 72
Merry Christmas and best wishes, all! Here's to another wonderfully creative and inspiring year on the best bit of BF.

Attachments

• christmas1.png
    christmas1.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 63
Happy Christmas too you all on the thread, look forward to the coming year and finding buckets more inspiration from you all.

Off to have Christmas with friends, Turkey and Ham dinner with all the trimmings and a glass of wine or more, will toast you all!

Best Wishes,

Alan.

Merry Christmas, Rohatsu, Hanukkah and the holidys (did I miss anyone out?).
You've all been a great help and inspiration so thanks very much and all the best,

Have a good one,

Philip

Last edited:
Best Christmas wishes to all on bird (art) forum, an inspired bunch. B :)

Alan M

Attachments

• xmaskites.jpg
    xmaskites.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 78
Merry christmas one and all! The turkey's stuffed, the pressies are wrapped I'm feeling all warm and glowy, sheers!

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back