• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New HD Binoculars (1 Viewer)

Dean Eades

Dean Eades Wildlife Photography One to One's
United Kingdom
I recently had the new Viking HD Binoculars on demo, superb which are not launched yet but will be around £500 - the Leica HD are around £1400, and the optic quality is not much different to the viking, great value for money. Swarovski are also bringing out HD Binoculars lets wait and see !!! PRICE ?

Dean...

Are they really? Where did you find that out? (I´m not doubting, just curious!)

The tall dark stranger who tells the future from the high tech device on the following picture (it's made from HD glass, of course) said so.

Just read the small print in the triple bubble on the right; it gives you the latest, ultravivid, ELating news on Victorya's FL Secret.

T - the man who can foretell the past.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 335
The tall dark stranger who tells the future from the high tech device on the following picture (it's made from HD glass, of course) said so.

Just read the small print in the triple bubble on the right; it gives you the latest, ultravivid, ELating news on Victorya's FL Secret.

T - the man who can foretell the past.
That´s all very well, but does that Crystal Ball have Image Stabilisation?

I have tried them, take my word for it, you can try them for yourself soon ! :t:

i believe you dean, i have told this on the forum a few weeks back that swarovski was planning a meeting somewhere to present something new, and the same people also didn't believe me !!8-P

I was not talking to you robert....;), thomas was making fun of someone else wo maybe made a mistake , he better look at his mistakes first !!o:)

Maybe it is a mistake to be sceptical ... in the eyes of some.

But I should like to see

a) an official statement by Swarovski about the new models

or, alternatively,

b) an official statement by Swarovski that explains why you and the other poster have exclusive access to undisclosed company strategy.

You see, anyone can make an unsubstantiated claim.
I herewith claim that the little green men will land in a small village on the french border next Monday 8 pm.

You claim there will be new Swaro models.
Fine and well.
If you repeat it 200 times it will inevitably come true.
Just keep the mill going.
It's self-fulfilling prophecy.

So what have we got to discuss?

In the fog, unable to see anything,
T

If you repeat it 200 times it will inevitably come true.
Just keep the mill going.
It's self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the fog, unable to see anything,
T

when you repeat 200 times that the new leica scopes are already in the shops , it will happing someday (aug):smoke:

when you repeat 200 times that the new leica scopes are already in the shops , it will happing someday (aug):smoke:

I never said they are "in the shops".
THEY are listed; you can place an order.
New Swaros are not.
It makes a difference.
Leica officially announced the new models last year.

Please provide a link to an official Swarovski announcement concerning the release of new instruments. Everyone will welcome it as a nice, worthy contribution.

Excited to learn the details,
Mr. T

Please provide a link to an official Swarovski announcement concerning the release of new instruments. Everyone will welcome it as a nice, worthy contribution.

Excited to learn the details,
Mr. T

An excellent suggestion.

Would you not agree and kindly oblige , Mssr. Centurion?

you have said that the scopes are available ! that something else than listed !!

I could place a pre-order and pre-pay.
That fulfills my definition of availability.
If I order an expensive car that is custom-built it will take a while until it's deliverd, too.
You are free to cling to a different definition of availability, of course.

RSPB HD BINO's

In June's issue of Bird Watching magazine there is a small advert from the RSPB stating that RSPB HD Binoculars are coming soon - with the Bird Watching fair dates listed.

As Viking make them i cannot wait to try bothVikings and RSPB versions. Incidentally i found the Viking 80 mm scope to be very good compared to other more well known brands that sell for a lot more. All this proves though is personal choice and satisfaction is more important the the price they cost.

Lets see what the reviews say in due course.

I heard that as well as the HD bins which will be introduced at the Bird Fair there will be an even higher quality HDX, or possibly HD X, later in the year. No hard evidence, just hearsay.

Michael

I think Swarovski needs to try a new marketing ploy. That is a free new binocular with purchase of a hat. The hat is designed especially for all binocular users. Just pay $3,500 US for the hat and the binocular is free.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back