• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10 Most Watched Binocular Auctions on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Nice...added to my favorites. When I checked it just now it seemed as though older style porros...and many Zeiss models in particular....seemed to be popular. That and Leica compacts.

I just won a new Vortex Fury 8x28 un-unpacked in its box for 123.30 dls...
Is this the right place to confess? Ok, here we go: I just won a Leitz Binuxit 8x30 from the 50s in apparently excellent condition for an undisclosed two-digit Euro amount. Looking forward to compare it to my 8x30 FMTR-SX.
Joachim

PS: I know, of course, that this old binocular is not really competitive against today's models. But I like these old style 8x30 Porros and sure will have some fun with it. Arthur Pinewood seems to enjoy his Binuxit a lot.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back