• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Writing About Penguins For Uni-Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Mabel

Dance the ghost with me
Hi folks

As part of my final assignment for university, I am involved with two others in designing a website. We have chosen a topic-PENGUINS!! The site basically has the angle of why Penguins should be protected and known about.
As part of the website I have to have a 1,500 word main article. I was just wondering if anyone could add to any angles or views to this article? So far, I think I will write a bit about:
1) Why the Penguin's environment is worthy of concern.
(Global warming comes into play here, but unfortuantely another group is doing global ewarming, so I don't want to go down this road.)
2) A little bit about each of the different species
(how they are all unique)
3) A bit about the different species environs
(they don't all live on ice!!)

This site is geared towards the layman, really, but I would like experts and enthusiasts to be happy too. After all, I want a successful website! Any thoughts would be most appreciated!

DISCLAIMER: I am not asking anyone to actually do work for me that I will pass on as my own-y'all know me better then that! I just want as many angles covered as possible, and I'm sure I've missed a few!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back