• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scary duckling (1 Viewer)

Thanks for that Tony, i thought i heard this on the news earlier, but it was on in the other room and i wasn't sure i'd heard right. Bizarre!

The report says that this wouldn't survive in the wild, i wonder if this one will due to it being bred in captivity - i can't imagine what an adult duck with four legs would be like - i guess it would be faster on the water than the rest!

Mike

Don't tell Bernard. If he knew he could get 4 chicken drummers from each bird I'm sure he'd try breeding these up.

;)

Last edited:
colonelboris said:
Maybe the turkeys were distraction away from the ducks...
Seriously, I think he has a lot more to hide about the turkeys. . .
. . and I agree, one cute little duck couldn't possibly distract from that 'particular story'.

Since we're still talking about Bernard, did you come across this 'totally reputable' little item (again, I don't think the 'distraction' will work):
Bernard Matthews joins UK400club
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=77956

;)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back