• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How do you carry yours ? (1 Viewer)

Well I sent off for the Speyside today along with the Karibelt as the brochure arrived this morning. That combo looks as if it will best suit my needs.

Now it's fingers crossed they arrive before I go on holiday!

Thanks again Diane for telling us all about Mondell.

Well my Speyside arrived this morning and I got chance to try it out this evening. It's the perfect piece of kit for my needs, greatly reducing the strain on my shoulder and enabling the scope and tripod to be carried even hands free.

Mondell web site?

Did Mondell ever get a web site or start accepting credit cards? Tough to order from Alaska otherwise.

Hi all,

time to bump this post back to the top. I would like one of the scope straps discussed above, but can't track down the company above (Mondell). I couldn't get an answer on the number given - does anyone know if they are still trading?

Hi all,

time to bump this post back to the top. I would like one of the scope straps discussed above, but can't track down the company above (Mondell). I couldn't get an answer on the number given - does anyone know if they are still trading?

I should think they're still on the go. Last year members had to try several times in order to get hold of them - John Ps thread had the brochure details.

Nikon D70 and Swift bins round my neck and anything else in bags hanging off the back of the wheelchair :)

Mondell email address?

Does Mondell have an email address that they will give out? I'd like to contact them to see how I could place an order from Alaska - without multiple costly transatlantic calls trying to catch them at home. I didn't see one on the listed brouchure and price list.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back