• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
Was that 4 days to reach a 1000? (Congratulations Brightidea on the 1000th) Only 79 days to go. Keep up the post rate it could reach 20000! On the other hand I think my batteries are flat. Might have to leave that to the younger members.

David

Good morning!
Was that 4 days to reach a 1000? (Congratulations Brightidea on the 1000th) Only 79 days to go. Keep up the post rate it could reach 20000! On the other hand I think my batteries are flat. Might have to leave that to the younger members.

David

I reckon it will sow down a bit in time, though the extreme posters might keep it going. One or two must account for almost 10% of the posts on their own.

Well my youngest (only 9 weeks) kept me up half the night and now the older two are awake and need organising ready for school... I just want to head back to bed.

It sounds easy, but it does take some commitment to post 100 or so replies, which as postcard says a few have. I guess persistence over time will be important. I'm already thinking about my two weeks holiday coming up! How easy is it to win?

I must have hit the sweet spot when no one is up and posting. This is the longest I've seen without constant posting. This is my big chance. Thank you insomnia.

I have little energy but I can't sleep, I'm totally tired but I can't sleep. It may be due to the anticipation of the new bins I'm hoping will show up today. I'm like a little kid waiting for Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back