• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Classic Rainguard - Eagle Optics (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
Eagle Optics has the Zeiss Classic BGA rainguard on sale for $8.00 during their
closeout sale which ends soon. These are a full rainguard, and are not a commonly found item.

Also they have some nice EO binocular cases.

Jerry

Attachments

• zs_rainguard_200_original_1024x1024.jpg
    zs_rainguard_200_original_1024x1024.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 60
This is perhaps the best rainguard ever designed. That is, if, like me, you want one that just drops over the eyepieces and comes off almost without thought when you raise the binoculars to your eyes. It also fits almost any binocular, although it is a bit big for some.

Worth stocking up on.

Kimmo

Eagle Optics has the Zeiss Classic BGA rainguard on sale for $8.00 during their
closeout sale which ends soon. These are a full rainguard, and are not a commonly found item.

Also they have some nice EO binocular cases.

Jerry

Jerry,

I haven't been able to find the rain guard on the EO website. So I suspect they're gone.

Ed

Ed ..... I am not finding any items on the Eagle Optics website today. That was not the case yesterday where they still had some binocular, accessories and more.

Maybe they are revamping the site considering not much is left or they may have decided to end it before Dec. 31st as originally announced. You can try giving them a call for an update.

They have some digiscoping stuff left and I got a Kowa carry case for my 664 for 15.00. Best score was a Kowa camera adapter for 25.00 reg 175.00.
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back