• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (5 Viewers)

Thankyou Chris and Des. The choice of paper did most of the work there.

Prelim sketch of a beautiful captive bird which I would love to see in the wild.

Not sure which medium to use as yet.

Attachments

• L1130899.jpg
    L1130899.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 67
Sparrow and whitethroat sketches are as good as ever - the face-on whitey is a great drawing. I'm in agreement with the accolades being thrown at the swallows, fab activity without any fuss - splendid.
Like the snowy sketch and interested to see how the colour pic comes along.

Ooooh, just look at that snowy, appearing from the "brown haze". That'll end up being one stunning piece of bird art.

Elina

Hi all afraid Snowy will take a back seat for a few days because one of the granddaughters is here to stay. Keira is here until Wed. she's nearly three. Im'e putty in her hands.

Attachments

• L1130941.jpg
    L1130941.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
Hi all afraid Snowy will take a back seat for a few days because one of the granddaughters is here to stay. Keira is here until Wed. she's nearly three. Im'e putty in her hands.

No surprise there! They are so good at the little finger wrapping thing when they look at you and smile. Have fun mate and remember, painting you can do anytime, little girls grow up.

Mike

Ha - great pic Arthur. Give her a hug from me!
(Here's my two from last week - note the 'umbilical chord'!!!)

Attachments

• DSCN1903.jpg
    DSCN1903.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Little one's gone home now.
Entitled to my free bus pass yesterday, it will come in handy for the costal hopper.
Some more done on Snowy. darkened the background

Attachments

• L1130946.jpg
    L1130946.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 55
  • L1140148.jpg
    L1140148.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 65
  • L1140159.jpg
    L1140159.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 51
  • L1140160.jpg
    L1140160.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 68
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh My GOD!!! Was it REALLY your birthday Arthur??? So sorry for missing it, but the bar's open and free 'til Sunday night - it's all yours.
But you've surely been counting wrong - BUS PASS???? you look fit for an apprenticeship!
All the best Arthur - particularly on you coming of age!!!!
B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :)
Edie and Savannah send their love too.​

Many happy (belated) returns! Hope you had a great day. Ha, you get a free bus pass, next week I no longer qualify for cheap rail travel!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back