• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping with 65 Diascope (1 Viewer)

dtpavlik

Bugger
Hi,

I just bought a zeiss 65 T FL diascope and was wondering what the best way to digiscope with it would be. I have seen the swing camera attacher and it looks pretty nice, but does it work well?

Also, how clear can you get the pictures while digiscoping with the scope. I have a nikon CP4300.

Anyone have examples of some pictures they have taken through a 65 Dia?

Thanks,
David

Hi David,
I have that scope, the angled one, I use a spider tech adapter http://www.spidertech.fi/ada.htm witha contax camera and a sony camcorder cp350 (I think). The adapter is fantastic but expensive! I'm pretty happy with the results but a little jealous of the DSLR guys! I'll try and attach a couple of recent efforts.
Enjoy it, it is a great scope.

-Michael

Attachments

• barrows3.jpg
    barrows3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 289
  • teal Slob 02.jpg
    teal Slob 02.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Common Snipe Wexford 2005 Nov 19.jpg
    Common Snipe Wexford 2005 Nov 19.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Peregrine 2005 08 14 Contax.jpg
    Peregrine 2005 08 14 Contax.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 275
Thoes are some nice pictures. I hope I like the scope. I get it sometime early-mid next week. Im hoping for wednessday so I can test it out (I work mon and tue.)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back