• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lidl binoculars (2 Viewers)

CalumA

Just a message to those of us in the UK. Lidls are stocking 10x50 Bresser bins on Monday 24th for £15. I got a pair the last time these came round and they are fantastic value.

CalumA said:
Just a message to those of us in the UK. Lidls are stocking 10x50 Bresser bins on Monday 24th for £15. I got a pair the last time these came round and they are fantastic value.

If they are at all decent it is an idea to buy a couple of pairs to take on birding trips abroad to countries like India and Sri Lanka. One, you never know when an emergency pair might come in handy and two, you can give them away towards the end of your trip; it is amazing how many times you meet helpful locals who could really use a pair but don't have a hope in hell of buying a pair.

Steve

Thanks for leting us know about the lidl bins, I can't find mine anywhere and was wondering if the lidl pair were any good, thanks again.

They are fantastic value, it was these I had when I started birding. They are ideal as spotting binos, but I did suffer serious headaches when using them alot. It took 2 months, an optician visit and 2 doctor visits to realise what the problem was. Never got headaches again after spending a bit more on binos.

But at £15 you cant go wrong.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back