• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Angus, Scotland (1 Viewer)

sdoig

Hello , how u all doing?

Just started birding seriously in the last year and sadly none of my friends are very interested! (boo, hoo)

Just joined this forum for info, making pals and fun hopefully!!

Cheers

Steven

Hi there Steven and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

You'll find plenty of bird lovers here so no worries ;)

Hi Steven,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Scotland is a well represented area on BF and they have Bashes (nothing to do with hitting each other) every couple of months...in fact here is a link to the next one

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=69850

Any queries just post on the thread or PM Delia who normally organises them...they already have another one planned for next year as well. Don't worry about the bashes they are for all standards of birding and it is just a chance to meet, see and talk with people that share your interest in birds.

:hi: Hi Steven and a warm welcome from me too.

I visit Kinnordy quite often. Have you been to the new Murton Reserve? I think it's building up quite nicely now.

As Marmot said, you'd be welcome to join us on any of the Bashes if you can manage. :t:

D

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back