• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm waiting for news of a new grandchild. The family live 150 miles away. Maybe I'll be able to see them from here with a new pair of Zen-rays?
Hope the stork delivered! (& you're happy with the package too - I don't think the stork's return policy is quite as good as Amazon's!) :flowers:

I'm sure that if Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house, then a mere 150 miles will be an absolute doddle! :D

Congratulations Ireneibm.

Nice tribute Chosun :t: Not sure about your taste in music though. :-O
Irene x2 :clap:
........ Then you're going to luuurrvve the Dead Kennedys version......Not!
Granted, The Chaps aren't quite Frankie Laine, let alone Johhny Cash :p
Really, - whaddya expect when you've got a Sko'ish band coming out of Dunedin in Niu Zilund!!
Helps polish the language skills though..........;)
(first time I heard, it left me wondering why some German fulla named "Roland" was herding doggies anyway??!!) :eek!:

I only included the link when I discovered Brock engaging in a bit of 'closet' bardsmanship......http://www.birdforum.net/showpost.php?p=2346563&postcount=70 :king:

Chosun :gh:

Chosun,

You may not have seen this old television series Down Under, it was called "Rawhide". That's where the "Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' comes from (Movin', Movin', Movin', and my parody of it).

Clint Eastwood got his start on that TV series, which led to a string of Sergio Leone "spaghetti Westerns".

Not the original version, but my personal favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE

Brock

so, it looks like another day spent on waiting, dreaming about Zen-Ray... Do exist they, the groovy Zen-Ray? Or perhaps it's just a mirage... :h?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back