• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ABA Photo Quiz (1 Viewer)

I don't like how this has died, so I'm going to "continue" this with a good picture and perhaps our score counter will return.

Attachments

• hehehehe.PNG
    hehehehe.PNG
    253.9 KB · Views: 118
It's Henslow's indeed.

So erm

Scores:

Reuven_M: 282
jmepler: 140
apbarr: 128
neil78: 67
Larry Lade: 62
Simon Wates: 37
Trystan: 27
Kratter: 22
Phil Carter: 17

Not sure how many people are still around this quiz section, or even interested in participating in this quiz still.

But if you are, I attached a new quiz photo below:

Attachments

• IMG_9174.jpg
    IMG_9174.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Not sure how many people are still around this quiz section, or even interested in participating in this quiz still.

But if you are, I attached a new quiz photo below:

Just found this is active again, good news!

Is there more than one species in the latest pic and if so which bird are we trying to ID?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back