• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Do you think this is odd swarovski cust. service? (1 Viewer)

Bob et al:

I have just received a new SV 8x32 directly from EO, not from SONA. The "STOP sign card" says:
"Please do not return this product to the store!
If you are experiencing a tech problem or have questions....contact" SONA.
I believe this statement has been misinterpreted in recent discussions on this thread. IMO it simply says: do not rush to return to the store if you do not know how to operate, adjust etc, contact SONA first to get info.

Regarding what to do if some parts are missing, I think contacting the store that sold you the item is the only way.
You paid it to the store, not to SONA.

Peter.

Peter,

Congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it.B :)

In your case I would not presume what to tell you to do if you have a problem with your new binoculars since you have received instructions on what to do should a problem arise. If I may, I would suggest that you base your actions on common sense.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back