• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Tripod carrier for smaller person? (1 Viewer)

Blackdog67

Hi

I am looking to buy my wife a tripod carrier for Christmas and have been looking at the Cleyspy Mulepack, Scopac and the Visionary Viewpack. My wife is quite short (5'2") and I wondered if anyone had any opinions or experience on the above. Are any of them more suited to a shorter person?

Would appreciate any thoughts/advice

Don't know about the other two but I have the Cleyspy carrier and if I'm taking the camera backpack or heavy rucksack my wife carries the scope in the carrier with no problem and she is about 5'2" as well. Just have to remember to shorten the straps a bit.

HTH

Nick

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back