• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Untitled... (1 Viewer)

everyone's invited...

.but Username do you think he's OK, did you mean he is elsewhere on the forums and just ignoring us? if that is so then I don't think we should worry about tidy up at all, Mom is worried about him tho

everyone's invited...

.but Username do you think he's OK, did you mean he is elsewhere on the forums and just ignoring us? if that is so then I don't think we should worry about tidy up at all, Mom is worried about him tho

Not sure where Phil's been on forum Colleen...it was Nick who said he'd been playing elsewhere....so i'm sure he's okay....

Re 'the party'....i would normally put some music on but i'd better not 'start that again' otherwise i'll get chucked out....;)

Perhaps we can just keep this thread 'warm' whilst Phil's resting for a bit....

ps...maybe everyone can bring a visual 'thread-warming' gift....so here's a present for Mr.Baber....image wise...:cat: I think he'd like the colors....;)

Attachments

• 005 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    005 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 54
Very Japanese and a good idea, here is a recent plein air oil....I was up safe on the dry sand painting this...

Attachments

• pa 93 salmon cr beach_2754.jpg
    pa 93 salmon cr beach_2754.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 40
I bring a gift of plastic budgie and toilet chain nicked from Blenheim Palace, it's got a bird, and some art in there, heck, I put enough normal art here, I can allow myself one of my strange photographic compositions.

Attachments

• budgie.JPG
    budgie.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 40
a gift....okay...then a little bit of magic

Attachments

• SymbolPagan_All.jpg
    SymbolPagan_All.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 27849_oco.gif
    27849_oco.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 75
someone mention a party...?
I went to one MANY years ago, when the host was sooo drunk, he was put to bed, and somone found the trap door to the basement under a carpet....So all his furniture was relocated and laid out in the basement...TV, Sofa....the lot....even washed out the ashtrays and placed them out on the coffee table.

Not sure we should do that on here though......

Really sorry everyone. Very ill all of September. Plus lack of net contact. Then a Trojan which almost destroyed the laptop. Still not there. All posts through mobile. I hope to be able to post artwork soon. Until then. Am very sorry. And thanks to you all for the party! Sorry I haven't been able to comment on your wonderful artworks. It has been a fraught nightmare. Hope I can rejoin you all soon. Much love, and encouragement to all of you! Phil b x

Sounds like you've had a rough month or two, hope things are better now. The party isn't over yet, better late than never!

fine that you are allright

when you are their,we`ve been start the party again :smoke:B :)

friendly greetings Gaby

Again thanks so much for all your comments!

Today I finally loaded all the missing drivers that were on the laptop, which I didn't know I'd deleted when I reloaded Windows! It's been a steep learning mountain!

But I learnt a lot! Argh!

Still haven't put the scanner in. But when I do, I promise I will be posting again.

Been doing a lot of birding though. Yesterday a Hen Harrier grappling with a Short-Eared Owl, a flyover Lapland Bunting, and the joy of flushing 7 Snipe and a Jack Snipe, while the marshy ground soaked through my boots (like popping bubble-wrap and just as satisfying!) (Flushing Snipe I mean!)

Hope you are all well. Look forward to seeing your stuff again soon, and posting some of my scribbles...

Much respect! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back