• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (6 Viewers)

Smashing picture Arthur- not seen one yet. There are plenty of GSWs in the local woods and most likely the little ones but they have managed to evade me over the last couple of years :-C

sublime, I'm really enjoying some of these more recent pictures with a simple unfussed design to them, they really are superb. Plus woodpeckers are my favourites (well they are now as there are no waders here), yep, get a greenie going.

Thanks both.
Greeny started
Digi photog. dosn't like pen & ink
Ready for painting

Attachments

• Gw1.jpg
    Gw1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Gw2.jpg
    Gw2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
coming along very well, I think I'll have to encourage some of our Middle Spots to pop over to Norfolk to carry on this series. You'll excuse me if I keep the Grey heads though, as I've only seen them once.

Arthur,

wonderful woodpeckers!!!!!! Not much else to say really.

Very interested in your water brush pens, just bought some myself and have been playing. Having fun but as a total beginner with watercolour not going too quickly. Are you using them on the woodpeckers or "proper" brushes? Would you classify them as a field sketching tool only?

Arthur,

wonderful woodpeckers!!!!!! Not much else to say really.

Very interested in your water brush pens, just bought some myself and have been playing. Having fun but as a total beginner with watercolour not going too quickly. Are you using them on the woodpeckers or "proper" brushes? Would you classify them as a field sketching tool only?

Hi Paul,
At the moment I'me using them for loose quick sketchy work.
Ordinary brushes for the washes on my pen & ink pic's.
Because as you know when using them the water drawn off is being replaced by the reservoir in the pen so they are very wet and hard to detail. But great fun to use.
arthur

Still on the learning curve with the water brush pens
Phill hiding and playing peek-a- boo in the set asside

Attachments

• Ph1.jpg
    Ph1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Ph2.jpg
    Ph2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Ph3.jpg
    Ph3.jpg