• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bargain hide! (1 Viewer)

Wow, all these people lurking in camouflaged hides with cameras and binoculars. You've got to be very careful what you're up to when you're out and about.;)

Ron

Wow, all these people lurking in camouflaged hides with cameras and binoculars. You've got to be very careful what you're up to when you're out and about.;)

Ron

It works both ways Ron - Yesterday I had to endure a man cr#pping on the mudflats in front of me. Don't think he knew I was there - at any rate, not a pretty sight!

Dave

It works both ways Ron - Yesterday I had to endure a man cr#pping on the mudflats in front of me. Don't think he knew I was there - at any rate, not a pretty sight!

Dave
You should have shouted like hell when he was in the middle of it. That would make him make a right mess of things.

Attachments

• sunncamplulu.jpg
    sunncamplulu.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 184
Im hoping to get a hide soon and while browsing the internet I found this which looks pretty good and at a price of £40 its worth a try.

Attachments

• 1196435092[1].jpg
    1196435092[1].jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 231
Excellent price, these are usually around £70 exclusing postage.

PS: I am still using the Woolies tenner tent :)
We left an old green dome tent out on a saltmarsh, it lasted 2.5 months, 2 very high tides and 2 storms 70mph seen it off, I removed the pieces on Monday (fibreglass poles had snapped, groudsheet had ripped away from tent), done well for a 20 year old tent :)

The final image with the local Peregrine looking at the mess :)
10-12-2007-13-25-46.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I have found another tent/hide that might be worth looking at, here. I don't know if this is any good, but it is only £10, and is 120cm at its highest point, or so it says. you would have to sit down,:eek!: bit it is green, which is good.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back