• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some feedback please. (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys,

yes Hobbes the blacks are black at home but it's the white and green that is dark on my work monitor. As I thought it must be an un-calibrated monitor at work but I just wanted to check.

I'll see if I can get IT to tweak it for me, just got to think of an excuse as to why as I don't think 'my pictures on BF look too dark' is a proper reason....lol

Thanks again for a speedy BF response.

Can I ask how this pic looks

http://www.birdforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/288536/ppuser/65566

As viewing it this morning at work it looks a lot darker than what I see at home. At home I have a calibrated monitor but just wanted to know if the general impression is that the photo is on the dark side or do I just have a crap monitor at work?

Any feedback gratefully recieved, so that I can stop worrying.

Thanks.

Fine photograph of a great bird, no problems for me at all, I really do like it.

Phil

They look fine on my calibrated CRT Ian - I also checked the levels in PS and again they are about right (slightly clipped both ends but by an equal amount).

Same here - i have an uncalibrated monitor, and the Goldeneye looks just great. Lovely bird too - good shot

:t: Hi Chalky that's a cracking shot of a goldeneye Colours/contrast spot on if anything ever so slightly over exposed, saying that a black and white bird with that reflection ha you dun brilliant and look at that head brill, Chalky any chance you can send me the raw file of the shot so I can play with it
Hugh
http://hughsphotoshop.com/

not a big photo critique, but as i have just recently fine tuned the colors on my Mac book (which far better then the HP ........ one i got from work) i can say the green on the head looks fabulous the reflection of the blue sky is superb, and lovely water droplets on the back all makes a great image, so i don't think you have to worry my friend.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back