• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Request: Picture from: Cryturellus ptaritepui (1 Viewer)

I have checked the gallery and database and this is also one we are short of, the Tepui Tinamou - Crypturellus ptaritepui

Marmot said:
I have checked the gallery and database and this is also one we are short of, the Tepui Tinamou - Crypturellus ptaritepui

Yeah, i know that they not so much Pictures from this Bird, but maybe i have "luck" ;) ....

We will see *g*

Hi Azra,
I thought that I had more Tinamiformes than most in my DB. Will send you a PM later. We will have to compare our DB's and perhaps exchange photos. However, I also am lacking ptaripetui.

cuckooroller said:
Hi Azra,
I thought that I had more Tinamiformes than most in my DB. Will send you a PM later. We will have to compare our DB's and perhaps exchange photos. However, I also am lacking ptaripetui.

Cool, cant wait 2 see which pictures u have :)

Hi Greetz,
Sending you a PM with my e-mail. It will probably take me a couple of days to get my Tinamiformes files together as they are spread out all over the place, and then take inventory.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back