• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Sue! (1 Viewer)

HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUENSCH ZUM GEBURTSTAG, LIEBE SUE !!!

Hope you and Terry have a WONDERFUL day - full of love, happiness, laughter, music, birdsong and THE JOYS OF SPRING !!!
:bounce:

Much love and a big birthday hug -

Oh good grief!!! Not 27 AGAIN????? Happy birthday, Sue and all good wishes for everything - have a wonderful day and make sure you don't fall off the bottle!!!

MANY HAPPY RETURNS SUE MY FRIEND.Surely they've got it wrong.Thas nobbut a young lass in my eyes.Keep taking the tablets tho'. Moses did and look how long he lived.

maurice. XX

A very Happy Birthday to you Sue and best wishes for everything you wish for yourself. :flowers:

Dear Sue.

I hope you've had a Happy Day, it's what's been Wished for you,
Filled with all that you hold Dear, and an extra Dream or two,
And a Year ahead that'll hold no less than all you're hoping for,
Because you deserve the Very Best, no one deserves it more.

With All my Very Best Wishes,

Hi Sue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many of them,
a big thank you for your help along with allthe others in helping me how to get my Photo's into a post, it worked but was to big so now i have to re-size them.
all the best.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE.
Very best wishes on your birthday, I hope you have a lovely day and many happy returns. :flowers: :flowers:

Attachments

• didlebirthday.gif
    didlebirthday.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 21
Thanks to you ALLfor those wonderful greetings that have made the day so very special.

It's so good after having a wonderful day with the family here to come to the board and share lovely moments with you all, the other family. Not too much in the way of Birds as the weather has been quite rough and Terry suffering a migraine, though he's much better tonight. All being well, Thursday is set to be good...so hopefully..!

Thanks so very much for your wonderful poem Judo, it's so lovely. Thanks Walt, you're most welcome, just shout if you need help. A very big thank you dear Linda and I do hope you're soon feeling so much better, my dear friend. That you are also Chrissie with your family problems.

Thanks Ruth, my dear friend, you brought a little sunshine in for a while, thanks so much.....though what some weather followed on after you, gales....the lot!

BazTerry made the day such a wonderful one, in spite of a migraine yesterday and another in the small hours, so you can call the lads off for now at least! ;)

Maurice you got it JUST right and the pills are staying close by!!! 27 AGAIN dear Pam??? Are you trying to AGE me!!!!!

27 AGAIN dear Pam?? Are you trying to AGE me?! I don't need a bottle, remember? Just a Starling singing! |^|

Thanks times 2 dearRenée, you too Mary and Peter, thanks so much to you. Such a lovely Robin Renée. Thanks Ray for those lovely Irish lines, I hope you're right.

To each and everyone of ALL of you (and I do mean ALL) I give you my heartfelt thanks for your lovely greetings, this is such a very special board filled with such great friends - thank you so much for that friendship.

All best wishes,

Sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back