• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mall Galleries Wildlife Exhibition 2011 (1 Viewer)

Hi there

Mall Galleries Art Exhibition is on Thursday 27/10/2011 until the Sunday 06/11/2011

http://www.mallgalleries.org.uk/index.php?pid=2&subid=84

(The National Eye - Society of Wildlife Artists)

Looking forward to this event for this year, and will attend as always

Anyone else paying a visit?

Regards
Kathy
x

Hi everyone

The Gallery is open today, until the 6th November 2011

Will visit the Saturday 5th November 2011 no doubt as we have done the past few years.

Regards
Kathy
x

WOW!! what an extortionate rate these charge,for putting your art in there, 45%.. was going to try with a few carvings...don't think i'll bother, you would have to but a very high price on your work for that....mark

Thanks Ken, what a fantastic article....and so sweet to see Tim's award. Was also impressed with the out of the frame part...would be so amazing to see this influence seep in to the American wild life art scene....maybe that's to come....we seem more dependent on the camera over here, and less of a tradition of field sketching.

I know I have personally to thank Tim and the other core group I found here 3 years ago for pushing me outside more, I will be eternally grateful for that.

OH and I visited yesterday afternoon and really enjoyed the Gallery...plus we had a couple of lovely meals out in London.

The only thing is we could not get a program of the artists themselves. :-C...never mind

We where very impressed by the standard of artists works

The diving Gannets where something else, and to have them as separate items placed on the wall was a very original idea. :t:

Well done to all winners, and of course the junior groups too.

I placed a vote for my favourite and it was someone on here ;)

Regards
Kathy
x

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back