• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy backyard today (1 Viewer)

Lou G

So far I have the following residents here in southern NJ. Many junco, cardinals, blue J's, downy and red bellied peckers, black cap chickadees, red breasted nuthach, had a house wren visit but haven't seen lately, doves, and of course many different sparrows, house finches and the lots of gray squirrels and an occasional visit from a tufted titmouse. Enjoying all the residents right now but in a month or so the grackels move in and that I don't look forward too, constant battle since they love my 100' white pine trees to build their nests in and bully the other poor birds.

That's it from here right now. :eek!:

Lou G

Lou G said:
So far I have the following residents here in southern NJ. Many junco, cardinals, blue J's, downy and red bellied peckers, black cap chickadees, red breasted nuthach, had a house wren visit but haven't seen lately, doves, and of course many different sparrows, house finches and the lots of gray squirrels and an occasional visit from a tufted titmouse. Enjoying all the residents right now but in a month or so the grackels move in and that I don't look forward too, constant battle since they love my 100' white pine trees to build their nests in and bully the other poor birds.

That's it from here right now. :eek!:

Lou G

Have you got any photos of the wonderful collection of birds you get. Being from the UK. I have never seen the birds you have mentioned. It would be great to see them.

willowa said:
Have you got any photos of the wonderful collection of birds you get. Being from the UK. I have never seen the birds you have mentioned. It would be great to see them.

Not at the present time but i will post when I do and I learn to use my new digital camera :-O

Lou G

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back