• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Posing Yellow Wagtail at my local patch. (1 Viewer)

senatore

Went to my local patch yesterday(Marsh Lane in the West Midlands)and it was the first time I have'nt been cold for months.Funningly enough the number of birds around was lower than usual.

There was one exception and that was a lovely Yellow Wagtail that was right in front of one of the hides.The strange thing was ,allthough it was aware we were in the hide, it seemed to be posing for the 3 cameras that were clicking away at it offering several poses with or without food.

Have you had a bird be so co-operative?

Max.

Attachments

• IMG_1192 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1192 (Small).JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1194 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1194 (Small).JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1195 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1195 (Small).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 124
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back