• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land Has Received....First Week of February 2014 (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
clbanner120710.gif

Camera Land Has Received....First Week of February 2014

We have been getting in some very nice shipments of new and demo goods so I thought I would attempt to do a weekly update (key word here is attempt) to keep you informed.
If there is something you are looking for and cannot find please let me or Neil know and we can keep an eye out for you.
Here is the latest update of what has arrived:

leicalogo.gif

Leica:

It took me over 6 hours of uninterrupted receiving over the weekend to check in all the Leica Demo Product that came in from SHOT Show. Spotting Scopes, Rangefinders, Riflescopes and of course Binoculars. All are now posted on the Leica demo page
We also received a few of the Leica Geovid 10x42 HD Yards Rangefinder Binoculars #40039

swarovskilogo.jpg

Swarovski:

We also received a few more Swarovski EL Range 10x42 Rangefinder Binocular #70010 as they have been a very consistantly sought after item

minoxlogo.gif

Minox:

This week we received some of each in Show Sample product at reduced prices. This is a great opportunity to get into one of these scopes at a low price.

leupoldlogo.jpg

Leupold:

Leupold BX-2 Cascade 10x42 Roof Prism Mossy Oak Binocular #111742

Leupold RX-600i Laser Rangefinder #115265

Leupold RX-1000i TBR / DNA Laser Rangefinder #112179

We have arranged a fantastic opportunity with Leupold for their Leupold BX-4 Mckinley HD 8x42 Binocular #117789 which we are reducing to only $449.99 from $599.99. These have arrived.

vortexlogo.gif

Vortex:

We purchased Vortex' remaining inventory of the Vortex Kaibab 15x56 Binocular #VT-K15 and we are blowing these out for only $899.99 while our supply lasts.

If the newest on the market is what you've been awaiting then you'll be excited to see we have received a few of the newly announced binocular models:

Vortex Kaibab HD 15x56 Binocular & the new Vortex Kaibab HD 20x56 Binocular

Vortex Viper 12x50 HD Binocular

We also received a fill in shipment on Vortex Razor Spotting Scopes which brings us back to full inventory on the HD 11-33x50, HD 16-48x65 & HD 20-60x85 Razor Spotters in both straight and angled.

zeisslogo.gif

Zeiss:

We received a shipment of both new and show sample Zeiss Conquest HD 8x32 Binoculars

bushnelllogo112509.gif

Bushnell:

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray
More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128.

As we receive deliveries we will do our best to get this information to you.
Thanks for all your support.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back